— Matthew West ( DG Alliance )I have taken the opportunity to individually and collectively thank these FerryCarrig personnel on behalf of DGA for their commitment and focus in getting the footpath construction completed, especially when the situation late into the evening which they were working was not their fault.
— Lawrie Brunton ( Acciona )Ferrycarrig were quick to react in relocating the pedestrian crossing to the south, barricading the area making it safe for the general public and assisting with the clean-up. Also, on their return on the 3rd January, they assisted with the re-set up of the compounds after the NYE activation. This was greatly appreciated and showed their commitment to the project and has been duly noted... I look forward to seeing similar results throughout the next phase of the project.
- Specialist experience in both electricity, gas, water and telco, together with in and on-ground concrete construction capability
- Level 1 ASP and Sydney Water Accredited Constructor
- National capability including delivery in urban, rural and remote FIFO locations
- Expansive, fully capable and highly skilled workforce
- Central presence (Sydney), with large accommodating yard within metro area
- Established access to a network of industry accredited suppliers, delivery partners and sub-contractors