We are in a unique position to be able to undertake all of the civil and electrical works that come with renewable energy projects.
Ferrycarrig is a specialist energy sector contractor with extensive experience with the delivery of electrical infrastructure across transmission lines, substations, and other power generation infrastructure and the ability to design, construct, and upgrade power networks and infrastructure-related electrical works.
Our range of in-house capabilities and proven track record of energy infrastructure projects sees us well-positioned to undertake major civil and electrical works for large-scale renewable energy projects including battery storage, geothermal, biogas, pumped hydro, solar, and wind farm projects. This includes acting as principal contractor, self-performing the majority of works, and working with trusted specialist subcontractors as required.
Ferrycarrig is able to deliver renewable energy solutions across regional and rural Australia. Our workforce’s willingness to mobilise to and engage with rural and remote communities is a critical factor in successful project resourcing and timely green energy project delivery.
We are currently involved in several pumped hydro, biothermal, solar, and wind farm projects on an early contractor involvement basis and can assist in scoping, budgeting, and building a business case to assist our clients to move clean energy projects through the feasibility phase and into delivery.
- Ferrycarrig awarded Box Hill to Vineyard 132kv Transmission Mains ConstructionFebruary 17, 2023 - 3:18 am
- Ferrycarrig exhibits at the Inaugral Sydney Water Supply Chain and Recruitment ExpoFebruary 17, 2023 - 2:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Sponsor WaterAid NSW Gala BallOctober 4, 2022 - 4:16 am
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604