At Ferrycarrig we’re working hard to encourage workplace diversity in all its forms. We are committed to providing an equitable environment where all our employees feel valued and empowered to reach their potential.
We recognise and respect the diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences that exist within our workforce and community and our policies and initiatives to support diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity, and address inequalities and eradicate bias and discrimination in the sector.
We foster a friendly and supportive environment where individuality is valued and our employees can be themselves and thrive.
A key diversity and inclusion priority area for Ferrycarrig is promoting gender balance and female participation and inclusion. Ferrycarrig’s workforce diversity and inclusion key areas of priority include:
- Communication and education
- Recruitment and retention
- Workplace flexibility
We’re building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the societies in which we live and work and changing the face of infrastructure for the better.
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
- Ferrycarrig Partner with FACCI VendingDecember 12, 2021 - 10:35 pm
- Ferrycarrig Reaffirms Commitment to Women in CivilDecember 7, 2021 - 4:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Receive OFSC Tick of ApprovalAugust 3, 2021 - 3:39 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604