Ferrycarrig are consistently delivering electrical transmission projects including the installation of HV duct banks using open cut and
trenchless technology methodologies. Installation of HV cable using our own cable hauling trailer which is a custom-made trailer with the
capacity to transport and install the largest scale cable drums on the market (32 tonnes, 1km).
In order to ensure successful delivery on transmission projects, our teams provide early involvement in potholing and design to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the correct standard.
Distribution and Overheads
Working with the community to upgrade infrastructure projects is key in this area of our works. Ferrycarrig have completed numerous distribution packages involving the undergrounding of overheads. These works by nature impact our communities, Ferrycarrig place a large emphasis on ensuring we consult and inform to work with the communities to ensure the end result is best for all parties. Our capabilities include:
- Electrical trenching and cable hauling
- Removal of overhead connections and poles
- Installation of smart poles and signals
- Property connections
- UGOH installation and pillars
As part of our services in electrical works Ferrycarrig has delivered a number of substation construction works.
This includes the civil works for foundation and construction of building works as well as the electrical fit-out works, fire, security and finishing works.
Electrical & Comms Projects
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
- Ferrycarrig Partner with FACCI VendingDecember 12, 2021 - 10:35 pm
- Ferrycarrig Reaffirms Commitment to Women in CivilDecember 7, 2021 - 4:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Receive OFSC Tick of ApprovalAugust 3, 2021 - 3:39 am
- Ferrycarrig’s Approach to the Management of Covid-19May 13, 2021 - 3:32 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604