“The company culture at Ferrycarrig is one that puts their employees first and one that supports your personal development. Everyone works together as a team in a very supportive environment. As an Engineer just starting my career, I have never been afraid to rely on those around me for help and support.”
“During my time at Ferrycarrig, I have been provided with superb mentorship and invaluable first-hand experience on a construction site, working closely with Foremen and Senior Engineers. I play an active part in solving engineering problems which helps me develop the necessary critical thinking skills that no other graduate program can offer. Through numerous training sessions and workshops, I have learnt valuable skills that will remain applicable throughout my career.”
Check out a Q&A with Alice here.
“As a young Engineer who is still learning, I think the best part about working with Ferrycarrig is how accommodating the Senior Managers are and their mentorship. They’re always available to give me advice if I need it. I’ve been entrusted with a lot of responsibility and have seen my role grow exponentially over a short period of time, thanks to the support of the Ferrycarrig team.
The company culture is one that promotes personal development and encourages you to take on new and exciting challenges. The collaborative team ethos creates a positive environment for real career development and provides support to help push yourself to grow in your profession.”
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
- Ferrycarrig Partner with FACCI VendingDecember 12, 2021 - 10:35 pm
- Ferrycarrig Reaffirms Commitment to Women in CivilDecember 7, 2021 - 4:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Receive OFSC Tick of ApprovalAugust 3, 2021 - 3:39 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604