At Ferrycarrig, the safety, health, and wellbeing our workforce, stakeholders, and communities that we impact come first.
We boast an exceptional safety performance record with no reportable incidents occurring since the inception of the business.
Effective risk management and safe work practices are fundamental to our daily operations and ongoing success. Our robust safety and risk management framework combines tried and tested policies, processes, and systems, and is supported by strong leadership and employee participation.
Ferrycarrig foster a supportive safety-focused culture. Our workforce engagement campaigns and our reward and recognition activities support our positive and supportive safety-first team culture and safe work environment.
Our approach to occupational health and safety extends beyond the physical safety of our frontine workforce, to the health and holistic well-being of all of our employees.
The Ferrycarrig core value We Go Home Safe reinforces that we remain focused on ensuring that all of our people arrive safely, work safely and return home safely to their families at the end of their working day.
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
- Ferrycarrig Partner with FACCI VendingDecember 12, 2021 - 10:35 pm
- Ferrycarrig Reaffirms Commitment to Women in CivilDecember 7, 2021 - 4:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Receive OFSC Tick of ApprovalAugust 3, 2021 - 3:39 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604