Ferrycarrig directly employs a large and diverse workforce with significant experience delivering large-scale civil infrastructure projects. With our head office, plant yard, and workshop in Chullora, our workforce is ideally located to service the Greater Sydney and regional NSW area.
Ferrycarrig is proud to have a multidisciplined workforce who always delivers our projects on time. Our frontline workforce includes experienced Project Managers, Civil Engineers, Heath and Safety Advisors, Foreman, Supervisors, Pipelayers, Operators, HR Drivers, Mechanics, and Traffic Controllers.
Our project management teams have a range of engineering capabilities and place a strong emphasis on planning projects meticulously to ensure delivery is executed as planned and our clients’ schedules are met. Key to our project team’s delivery is their relationship with, and understanding of the utility asset owner’s specifications and requirements which allow us to solve design issues and ensure projects don’t experience unnecessary delays.
To support our project teams and ensure we always comply with the HSEQ requirements and to that of our accreditation requirements we have a strong HSEQ team who audit and assist on our projects.
With over 40 pipelaying crews split in discipline between water, wastewater, power, and comms, Ferrycarrig takes pride in getting pipe installed on a daily basis. Our teams can deliver regardless of the conditions we will find a solution to your project’s needs. When faced with a problem or a design challenge we will help you find the solution.
At Ferrycarrig we pride ourselves on being able to provide an end-to-end solution for our clients. Our traffic team is RMS accredited and has completed many challenging traffic switches around the Sydney Metropolitan area.
- Ferrycarrig awarded Box Hill to Vineyard 132kv Transmission Mains ConstructionFebruary 17, 2023 - 3:18 am
- Ferrycarrig exhibits at the Inaugral Sydney Water Supply Chain and Recruitment ExpoFebruary 17, 2023 - 2:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Sponsor WaterAid NSW Gala BallOctober 4, 2022 - 4:16 am
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604