Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney, we have an opportunity for a Civil Sit Engineer to join our team.
- Get involved with large and high-profile civil infrastructure projects in Sydney.
- Work with a progressive, and fast-growing business that rewards initiative.
- Opportunities for progression and professional development with ongoing training and support.
- Join a friendly and supportive team environment with a sense of community.
The successful applicant will be tertiary qualified with a minimum of five years of demonstrated experience as a Civil Engineer working on civil construction projects.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for the delivery of utility projects across the water, sewer, electrical, and gas sectors. Large-scale utility relocations and upgrades with multiple design challenges and stakeholders to deal with getting projects delivered to schedule and on budget.
The Civil Project Engineer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working with the project teams directly delivering the projects ensuring that all resources are utilised effectively and that a safe system of work is maintained on site.
- Planning project execution daily with the project teams, ensuring that the program and contract requirements are met.
- Ensure key project deliverables of cost, time and quality are met.
- Resolve technical, commercial and scheduling issues.
- Build relationships with other staff in the company and with the client teams.
As the successful candidate you are expected to:
- Be degree qualified in Civil Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Civil Engineer working on civil construction projects.
- Experience with utilities infrastructure projects an advantage.
- Effective time management, problem-solving, analytical thinking, organisational and communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
To apply for this career opportunity please click Apply Now and upload a copy of your resume and cover letter or contact Ferrycarrig’s Training and Inductions Manager, Ailish, on email@example.com or by calling 02 8598 8505.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
- Ferrycarrig Partner with FACCI VendingDecember 12, 2021 - 10:35 pm
- Ferrycarrig Reaffirms Commitment to Women in CivilDecember 7, 2021 - 4:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Receive OFSC Tick of ApprovalAugust 3, 2021 - 3:39 am
- Ferrycarrig’s Approach to the Management of Covid-19May 13, 2021 - 3:32 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604