Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney, we have an opportunity for an Excavator Operator to join our team.
- Get involved with large and high-profile civil infrastructure projects in Sydney.
- Work with a progressive, and fast-growing business that rewards initiative.
- Opportunities for progression and professional development with ongoing training and support.
- Join a friendly and supportive team environment with a sense of community.
About the Role
- Operating with GPS and multiple machinery types such as loaders, dozers, etc.
- Work from plans to determine where essential services are located.
- Operating 5-20 ton Excavators
- Change and operate buckets, breakers etc.
- Some Final Trim Work
- Trenching & Back Filling
- Works in a safe manner and attends a pre-start before commencement of work
- Abide by all Site Safety rules and procedures and applicable Commonwealth, State and local safety rules
- Carry all appropriate workplace licences and other documentation on site at all times.
- Minimum 2 years experience on a civil construction site.
- Final trim and bulk earthwork experience
- A valid White Card
- CPR, LV Rescue and First Aid
- Excavator (SOA & VOC)
- Overhead Awareness – (UETTDREL14 – Working safely near live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker)
- Appreciation for safety, work ethic, and maintenance of plant and machinery.
As the successful candidate you are expected to:
- Relevant tickets and licenses
- Have a minimum of five years of experience as an Excavator Operator working on civil construction projects.
- Experience with utilities infrastructure projects an advantage.
To apply for this career opportunity please click Apply Now and upload a copy of your resume and cover letter or contact Ferrycarrig’s Training and Inductions Manager, Ailish, on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02 8598 8505.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
- Ferrycarrig Partner with FACCI VendingDecember 12, 2021 - 10:35 pm
- Ferrycarrig Reaffirms Commitment to Women in CivilDecember 7, 2021 - 4:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Receive OFSC Tick of ApprovalAugust 3, 2021 - 3:39 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604