Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney we have an opportunity for a Foreman/Supervisor to join our team.
- Get involved with large and high-profile civil infrastructure projects in Sydney.
- Work with a progressive, and fast-growing business that rewards initiative.
- Opportunities for progression and professional development with ongoing training and support.
- Join a friendly and supportive team environment with a sense of community.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of five years of demonstrated experience as a Foreman or Supervisor on civil or utilities construction projects.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for the delivery of utility projects across the water, sewer, electrical, and gas sectors. Large-scale utility relocations and upgrades with multiple design challenges and stakeholders to deal with getting projects delivered to schedule and on budget.
As the successful candidate you are expected to have:
- Minimum of 5 years extensive Civil Site Supervisor experience in a similar role.
- Proficient abilities in Microsoft Office is essential & MS Project
- Excellent organisational skills and confidence in managing complex projects.
- Proven technical knowledge and track record of delivering profitability on civil construction projects within a safe working environment
- The ability to positively influence and lead a team
- A proven commitment to site safety
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office
To apply for this career opportunity please click Apply Now and upload a copy of your resume and cover letter or contact Ferrycarrig’s Training and Inductions Manager, Ailish, on email@example.com or by calling 02 8598 8505.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
- Ferrycarrig awarded Box Hill to Vineyard 132kv Transmission Mains ConstructionFebruary 17, 2023 - 3:18 am
- Ferrycarrig exhibits at the Inaugral Sydney Water Supply Chain and Recruitment ExpoFebruary 17, 2023 - 2:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Sponsor WaterAid NSW Gala BallOctober 4, 2022 - 4:16 am
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604