Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney, we have an opportunity for an experienced Formwork Carpenter to join our team.
- Excellent salary on offer
- Get involved with large and high-profile civil infrastructure projects in Sydney
- Work with a progressive, and fast-growing business that rewards initiative
- Opportunities for progression and professional development with ongoing training and support
- Join a friendly and supportive team environment with a sense of community
About the Role
- Setting frames and levels
- Cutting, assembling, and nailing plywood to construct formwork
- Forming of timber structures for the construction of bridges, retaining walls, and culverts
- Installing and removing concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, and barricades at construction sites
- Construction of other forms to contain concrete for other applications
- Carrying out concreting works
- Studying drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions, and installation procedures
- Carrying out WHS requirements and work efficiently in all areas of formwork
- Relevant Carpentry qualification, and/or at least 3 years of relevant experience
- White Card
- CPR, LV Rescue and First Aid
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces
Ferrycarrig is a leading constructor of utilities and civil infrastructure built on core values from the ground up.
Our people are what makes Ferrycarrig a successful company. We foster a collaborative and forward-thinking team culture that rewards initiative. Ferrycarrig is an inclusive meritocracy where anyone with the expertise, passion, and drive to deliver results can achieve success.
To apply for this career opportunity please click Apply Now and upload a copy of your resume and cover letter or contact Ferrycarrig’s Training and Inductions Manager, Ailish, on email@example.com or by calling 02 8598 8505.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604