A Fantastic Launchpad for your Career
We are excited to invite Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, and Health and Safety Graduates to join our team at Ferrycarrig. We recognise that our graduates are pivotal to our success, and add huge value to the way we work, think and operate.
We are seeking enthusiastic Graduates who are invested in and committed to their personal and professional development.
From day one you will have the opportunity to deliver high quality, valuable work for our clients, working on innovative and challenging projects, large and small. Over the two-year program, you will learn about our business and our values, your team, and most importantly, yourself. You will develop your decision-making, communication, technical capabilities, and critical leadership skills. Alongside invaluable on-the-job experience is the chance to build networks that will last a lifetime.
During the course of the program, you will work on world-class projects and will receive support and development from Senior Engineers, Project Managers, and the Senior Leadership Team to ensure you are able to make a significant contribution from the moment you start. On-the-job learning includes exposure to a variety of projects, disciplines, and regional locations that will give provide you the opportunity to work with and learn from a variety of different people. Our program includes:
- Formal and informal learning opportunities
- Regular coaching, mentoring, and feedback
- A variety of assignments through different projects and locations
Why Build your Career With Ferrycarrig?
Ferrycarrig is a leading constructor of utilities and civil infrastructure built on core values from the ground up. Our people are what makes Ferrycarrig a successful company. We foster a collaborative and forward-thinking team culture that rewards initiative. Ferrycarrig is an inclusive meritocracy where anyone with the expertise, passion, and drive to deliver results can achieve success.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits
- Grow professionally with career pathways and skills development
- Get involved with large civil infrastructure projects in the Greater Sydney area
- Work with a progressive, forward thing and growing business
- Be part of a diverse and inclusive team culture
Our program is open to those who have recently completed their Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related field. To be considered for the program you must meet the following criteria:
- Recently graduated in engineering, quantity surveying, construction management, health and safety or a related field who are in their final year of studies, or Graduates who have completed their degree in the past 18 months
- Have a positive attitude and a keen desire to learn on-the-job
- Have a strong commitment to the safety of all project stakeholders
- A passion for the work we do and the desire to do real hands-on work in the field
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills, commercial acumen, and creative thinking
- Previous work experience within your chosen field is an advantage
Apply now to be ahead of the crowd! To apply for the Ferrycarrig Graduate Program please email your resume, covering letter, and a copy of your academic transcript to email@example.com or apply online.
“The company culture at Ferrycarrig is one that puts their employees first and one that supports your personal development. Everyone works together as a team in a very supportive environment. As an Engineer just starting my career, I have never been afraid to rely on those around me for help and support.”
“During my time at Ferrycarrig, I have been provided with superb mentorship and invaluable first-hand experience on a construction site, working closely with Foremen and Senior Engineers. I play an active part in solving engineering problems which helps me develop the necessary critical thinking skills that no other graduate program can offer. Through numerous training sessions and workshops, I have learnt valuable skills that will remain applicable throughout my career.”
Check out a Q&A with Alice here.
“As a young Engineer who is still learning, I think the best part about working with Ferrycarrig is how accommodating the Senior Managers are and their mentorship. They’re always available to give me advice if I need it. I’ve been entrusted with a lot of responsibility and have seen my role grow exponentially over a short period of time, thanks to the support of the Ferrycarrig team.
The company culture is one that promotes personal development and encourages you to take on new and exciting challenges. The collaborative team ethos creates a positive environment for real career development and provides support to help push yourself to grow in your profession.”
- Ferrycarrig awarded Box Hill to Vineyard 132kv Transmission Mains ConstructionFebruary 17, 2023 - 3:18 am
- Ferrycarrig exhibits at the Inaugral Sydney Water Supply Chain and Recruitment ExpoFebruary 17, 2023 - 2:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Sponsor WaterAid NSW Gala BallOctober 4, 2022 - 4:16 am
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604