Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney we have an opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join our team.
- Get involved with large and high-profile civil infrastructure projects in Sydney.
- Work with a progressive, and fast-growing business that rewards initiative.
- Opportunities for progression and professional development with ongoing training and support.
- Join a friendly and supportive team environment with a sense of community.
The Health and Safety Adisor will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Providing specialist safety guidance to operational project leaders & site supervisors/workers.
- Facilitate the management of the EHS and environmental systems in accordance with the PMP
- Positively advocate facilitation of HE&E duties through mentoring and coaching
- Support the implementation of safety initiatives and new technologies to improve culture and company performance
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to support the project and company objectives.
- Ensure project teams are adequately trained to perform their HSE responsibilities and provide ongoing coaching to ensure compliance with internal HSE systems and legislative requirements
- Develop and implement HSE improvements and initiatives to promote a safe work environment.
- Maintaining and assisting in the ongoing development of Ferrycarrig’s HSE systems
- Influence a positive attitude and commitment towards safety across the business
As the successful candidate you are expected to:
- Demonstrated practical construction related safety and environmental advisory/management experience & knowledge in delivering mid to large scope projects; built form (preferably), civil construction or infrastructure
- WHS industry relevant qualifications and certificates
To apply for this career opportunity please click Apply Now and upload a copy of your resume and cover letter or contact Ferrycarrig’s Training and Inductions Manager, Ailish, on email@example.com or by calling 02 8598 8505.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604