Ferrycarrig was engaged by Transport for NSW to deliver the Parramatta Light Rail Stage 2 Utility Investigation Services.
Parramatta Light Rail Stage 1 will connect Westmead to Carlingford via the Parramatta CBD and Camellia. Stage 2 will connect Stage 1 and the Parramatta CBD to Sydney Olympic Park via Camellia, Ermington, Melrose Park and Wentworth Point. Stage 2 will be 10-kilometres-long of dual light rail tracks.
The scope of work includes the following:
- Condition Assessment of Sydney Water Assets – Condition Assessment of Sydney Water assets at various locations along the alignment, including verifying the location and condition of the utility assets.
- Existing Underground Utility Survey Model (UUS) update – Investigations using surface-based survey
- Pit Diagrams & Pit Reports – Physical access of all pits and manholes or other access points contained in the project area, and preparation of pit diagrams and pit reports for each investigated/accessed utility
- CCTV Condition Assessments – CCTV condition assessments of other critical
- Non-Destructive Digging (NDD) Investigation Survey – potential exposure of selected assets through NDD.
Ferrycarrig effectively delivered the project including traffic management and community and stakeholder relations in accordance with the relevant approvals.