Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney, we have an opportunity for an experienced and qualified Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
- Excellent salary on offer
- Get involved with large civil infrastructure projects in the Greater Sydney area
- Work with a progressive, growing business
- Work with the latest equipment and technology
The successful applicant will be tertiary qualified with five years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on construction or civil construction projects.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Management of complex cost reimbursable contracts across the projects;
- Evaluate and negotiate contractual claims with sub-contractors and assist project managers in the procurement of contracts; and
- Successfully coordinate efficient delivery in the management of contract documentation.
As the successful candidate you are expected to:
- Be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying/or hold relevant tertiary qualifications
- Have demonstrated experience in all aspects of quantity surveying
- Have demonstrated experience with civil or utility infrastructure projects
- Be accurate and attentive to detail
- High attention to detail, information process and problem solving capability
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of motivation and excellent time management and organisational skills
Ferrycarrig is a leading constructor of utilities and civil infrastructure built on core values from the ground up.
Our people are what makes Ferrycarrig a successful company. We foster a collaborative and forward-thinking team culture that rewards initiative. Ferrycarrig is an inclusive meritocracy where anyone with the expertise, passion, and drive to deliver results can achieve success.
To apply for this career opportunity please click Apply Now and upload a copy of your resume and cover letter or contact Ferrycarrig’s Training and Inductions Manager, Ailish, on email@example.com or by calling 02 8598 8505.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
- Ferrycarrig Partner with FACCI VendingDecember 12, 2021 - 10:35 pm
- Ferrycarrig Reaffirms Commitment to Women in CivilDecember 7, 2021 - 4:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Receive OFSC Tick of ApprovalAugust 3, 2021 - 3:39 am
- Ferrycarrig’s Approach to the Management of Covid-19May 13, 2021 - 3:32 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604