Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney, we have an opportunity for an experienced and qualified Civil/Engineering Surveyor to join our team.
- Excellent salary on offer
- Get involved with large civil infrastructure projects in the Greater Sydney area
- Work with a progressive, growing business
- Work with the latest equipment and technology
The successful candidate has the potential to develop into a leading role in Ferrycarrig’s business and develop innovation within our operations and project delivery teams and become involved in the design and construction of large-scale infrastructure projects.
The successful applicant will have five years of experience as a Surveyor working on construction or civil construction projects.
The Civil/Engineering Surveyor will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conduct Site Surveys using the latest technologies (Robotic Total stations, GPS, GNSS, Dumpy Level)
- As-built surveys, general set-out, and compiling as-built plans for large civil construction projects
- Data management and the proficient use of survey software
- Liaise with Project Managers, Engineers, and Contractors and help enable timely delivery of the project.
- Supervise other personnel in the surveying team
As the successful candidate you are expected to:
- Be degree qualified in Surveying/or hold relevant tertiary qualifications
- Have demonstrated experience in all aspects of engineering and construction surveying
- Have demonstrated experience with civil or utility infrastructure projects
- Be accurate and attentive to detail
- Deliver clear and concise instructions to the project teams
- Ensure that work is completed to a high standard
- Have the ability to supervise other personnel in the surveying team
Ferrycarrig is a leading constructor of utilities and civil infrastructure built on core values from the ground up.
Our people are what makes Ferrycarrig a successful company. We foster a collaborative and forward-thinking team culture that rewards initiative. Ferrycarrig is an inclusive meritocracy where anyone with the expertise, passion, and drive to deliver results can achieve success.
To apply for this career opportunity please click Apply Now and upload a copy of your resume and cover letter or contact Ferrycarrig’s Training and Inductions Manager, Ailish, on email@example.com or by calling 02 8598 8505.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604