Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney, we have an opportunity for experienced Traffic Controllers to join our team.
- Excellent salary on offer
- Get involved with large and high-profile civil infrastructure projects in Sydney
- Work with a progressive, and fast-growing business that rewards initiative
- Opportunities for progression and professional development with ongoing training and support
- Join a friendly and supportive team environment with a sense of community
About the Role
Team leader will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Current TC/IMP tickets + General Construction Induction Card
- Experienced interpreting TGS and implementing them accordingly.
- Confident to lead and direct a team of TCs
- Familiar with completing site documentation – Prestart/HAC etc
- Senior First Aid
- PLR Induction
- Highway experience
As the successful candidate you are expected to have:
- 1+ Years Team Leader experience
- Full unrestricted working rights
- Valid full driver license/confident driving manual and auto
- Fluent English
- Punctual and reliable
- Good work ethic, willingness to work 5+ days/nights a week and/or weekends
- Commitment to adopt company policies and procedures
Ferrycarrig is a leading constructor of utilities and civil infrastructure built on core values from the ground up.
Our people are what makes Ferrycarrig a successful company. We foster a collaborative and forward-thinking team culture that rewards initiative. Ferrycarrig is an inclusive meritocracy where anyone with the expertise, passion, and drive to deliver results can achieve success.
To apply for this career opportunity please click Apply Now and upload a copy of your resume and cover letter or contact Ferrycarrig’s Training and Inductions Manager, Ailish, on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02 8598 8505.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
- Ferrycarrig Partner with FACCI VendingDecember 12, 2021 - 10:35 pm
- Ferrycarrig Reaffirms Commitment to Women in CivilDecember 7, 2021 - 4:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Receive OFSC Tick of ApprovalAugust 3, 2021 - 3:39 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604