Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney, we have an opportunity for experienced Truck Drivers to join our team.
- Excellent salary on offer
- Get involved with large and high-profile civil infrastructure projects in Sydney
- Work with a progressive, and fast-growing business that rewards initiative
- Opportunities for progression and professional development with ongoing training and support
- Join a friendly and supportive team environment with a sense of community
About the Role
- Operation of HR vehicle, as well as tools and equipment as and when required
- Multi-drop, pick up and deliveries across civil sites
- Completion of daily vehicle pre-start checks and driver fitness
- Abide by all Site Safety rules and procedures and applicable Commonwealth, State and local safety rules
- Carry all appropriate workplace licences and other documentation on site at all times.
- HR, HC or MC Licence
- Minimum 2 years experience operating a heavy vehicle
- Clean driving history
- A valid White Card
- Appreciation for safety, work ethic, and maintenance of plant and machinery
Ferrycarrig is a leading constructor of utilities and civil infrastructure built on core values from the ground up.
Our people are what makes Ferrycarrig a successful company. We foster a collaborative and forward-thinking team culture that rewards initiative. Ferrycarrig is an inclusive meritocracy where anyone with the expertise, passion, and drive to deliver results can achieve success.
To apply for this career opportunity please click Apply Now and upload a copy of your resume and cover letter or contact Ferrycarrig’s Training and Inductions Manager, Ailish, on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02 8598 8505.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604