Due to the growth of our operations in Sydney, we have an opportunity for experienced Civil 12D Engineer to join our team.
- Excellent salary on offer
- Get involved with large and high-profile civil infrastructure projects in Sydney
- Work with a progressive, and fast-growing business that rewards initiative
- Opportunities for progression and professional development with ongoing training and support
- Join a friendly and supportive team environment with a sense of community
About the Role
On a daily basis you will be responsible for the delivery of utility projects across the water, sewer, electrical, and gas sectors. Large-scale utility relocations and upgrades with multiple design challenges and stakeholders to deal with getting projects delivered to schedule and on budget. Duties include the following but not limited to:
- Attend project meetings with necessary
- Deliver models to a high standard and accuracy
- Design using Civil 12D, AutoCAD, and other related civil software
- Prioritise workload whilst ensuring clients’ needs are met to maintain a strong relationship and deliver projects on time
- Experience with 12D & AutoCAD software is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
- Minimum of 2 years local Civil Design experience
- Related tertiary qualifications will be an advantage.
- Effective time management, problem-solving, analytical thinking, organisational and communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
Ferrycarrig is a leading constructor of utilities and civil infrastructure built on core values from the ground up.
Our people are what makes Ferrycarrig a successful company. We foster a collaborative and forward-thinking team culture that rewards initiative. Ferrycarrig is an inclusive meritocracy where anyone with the expertise, passion, and drive to deliver results can achieve success.
To apply for this career opportunity please click Apply Now and upload a copy of your resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
- Ferrycarrig awarded Box Hill to Vineyard 132kv Transmission Mains ConstructionFebruary 17, 2023 - 3:18 am
- Ferrycarrig exhibits at the Inaugral Sydney Water Supply Chain and Recruitment ExpoFebruary 17, 2023 - 2:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Sponsor WaterAid NSW Gala BallOctober 4, 2022 - 4:16 am
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604