At Ferrycarrig we pride ourselves on our ability to complete complex infrastructure projects across a range of utility services.
This has been demonstrated by working on major projects in Australia over the last number of years; these projects include Paramatta Light Rail,
Westconnex, Sydney Metro Stations, Sydney Light Rail, Health Infrastructure as well as various RMS upgrades.
Key to our successful delivery on these projects is our accreditations in electrical, water, and RMS. Our project teams place a large emphasis on
programming and coordinating our works to ensure we deliver our projects on time and provide the quality expected from the asset owners.
To support these projects Ferrycarrig offer a range of capabilities including design and construction:
- Relocation, diversion and upgrade of underground utilities including water and wastewater, electrical, gas, comms and signals
- Electrical infrastructure including Substation construction and fitout, HV cable installation, underground conduit install using open cut trenching and trenchless methods
- Combined Service Route installation ensuring all assets are installed as per the utility standards and specifications
- Permanent and temporary road restoration and building including kerbing and asphalting works Stormwater and drainage installation including culvert installation and pit structures
- Bulk Earthworks and Landscaping including final trim
- Concrete structures for all utility assets including manholes, electrical pits, foundations and piling as well as retaining walls and structural foundations
Road & Rail Projects
- Ferrycarrig awarded Box Hill to Vineyard 132kv Transmission Mains ConstructionFebruary 17, 2023 - 3:18 am
- Ferrycarrig exhibits at the Inaugral Sydney Water Supply Chain and Recruitment ExpoFebruary 17, 2023 - 2:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Sponsor WaterAid NSW Gala BallOctober 4, 2022 - 4:16 am
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604