Many of our projects are delivered in urbanised areas and involve considerable interaction with local communities.
Ferrycarrig’s project delivery teams, from our project management teams to our frontline workforce, recognise that stakeholder and community engagement is a requisite component of project delivery and we work closely with the surrounding communities to manage impacts.
Our people have extensive experience delivering high-profile infrastructure projects in urbanised areas and understand the importance of achieving minimal disruption to neighbouring residents and surrounding businesses.
Ferrycarrig proactively implements considerate solutions to ensure that local communities are minimally impacted during the course of project delivery.
Our stringent environmental controls for traffic, noise, vibration, and dust, and our robust community communications and engagement protocols support us to achieve positive stakeholder engagement outcomes in the delivery of our projects.
- Ferrycarrig awarded Box Hill to Vineyard 132kv Transmission Mains ConstructionFebruary 17, 2023 - 3:18 am
- Ferrycarrig exhibits at the Inaugral Sydney Water Supply Chain and Recruitment ExpoFebruary 17, 2023 - 2:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Sponsor WaterAid NSW Gala BallOctober 4, 2022 - 4:16 am
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604