Systems & Accreditations
Ferrycarrig is dedicated to excellent safety, environmental, and quality practices, and is accustomed to working to strict compliance and performance requirements for the management of occupational health and safety, quality, and environmental performance.
We comply with our top-tier and government clientelle’s world-class safety, quality, and environmental management standards and industry-leading practices.
Ferrycarrig’s Integrated Management System is third-party certified to the following standards: ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, AS 45001:2001, Occupational Health & Safety, and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
Ferrycarrig is accredited under the Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner (OFSC) Australian Government Building and Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme. The scheme represents a superior standard to Occupational Health and Safety AS 45001:2001. Certification under this scheme ensures compliance with the highest workplace health and safety standards for Australian construction projects.
Our accredited integrated management system includes effective policies, procedures, risk management system, project management plans, and other documentation suitable for delivering large and complex infrastructure construction projects.
Ferrycarrig holds the following accreditations and licences:
- ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 third party certified integrated management system
- OFSC Australian Government Building and Construction WHS Accreditation
- RMS TfNSW National Prequalification System for Civil Construction R3, B1, F25 Prequalified Contractor
- Vic Roads R3, B1, F25 Prequalified Contractor
- ACT Government R3 B1 F25 PM Civil R2 PI CIRR RWAS PLRR MS MSH TMI Prequalified Contractor
- Department of Transport and Main Roads R3 B1 F25 Prequalified Contractor
- Ausgrid ASP1 Level 1 Accredited Service Provider
- Transport for NSW Technically Assured Organisation ( Transport for NSW Authorised Engineering Organisation)
- Health Infrastructure NSW Contractor Procurement List Prequalified Contractor Civil Works, Utilities Infrastructure, Construct Only and Design and Construct F15
- SafeWork NSW Class B Non-Friable Asbestos Removal Licence
- EPA NSW Environmental Protection Licence for the transport of Category 1 Trackable Waste
- Fair Trading NSW Electrical Contractors Licence
- TfNSW Registration Scheme for Construction Industry Contractors Category G Provision of Traffic Control
- Sydney WaterPe Rw S1 S2 W1 W2 W3 P4s Accredited Contractor
- Sydney Water Shared Purchasing Function Approved Panel Member
- Hunter Water Developer Works Accredited Supplier
- Yarra Valley Water SC1, SC1a, SC2, SC7, SC10, WC1 and WC2 Accredited Contractor
- Greater Western Water SC1 and SC1a Accredited Contractor