At Ferrycarrig our Traffic Control team offers a complete package for all your traffic management requirements. We provide traffic control personnel, fleet, and equipment to a broad range of customers across NSW, complemented by an experienced & knowledge planning and operational team.
Our dedicated planning team will take your project from the planning & design stage through to execution & implementation by our efficient field staff. We use our extensive experience to add value and we take the time to understand your requirements, budget, and program. The Ferrycarrig traffic planners will oversee the project and provide advice on costs, design, stakeholder engagement, and permit requirements. We have a fleet of 16 traffic control vehicles, a TMA and a cone truck all fully equipped to tackle any job. We utilize the porta boom system for the safety of your workers and ours.
Our aim is to provide clients with a safe, professional traffic management service on a cost-effective basis. We continually review and improve our systems and procedures to ensure we remain an industry leader in our field. Adopt new technologies, like the PORTABOOM® system of work to significantly improve safety
Our vast experience on large-scale to customised sized projects ensures that we have the capabilities and experience to deliver safe and efficient traffic control solutions. We pride ourselves on focusing on the safety of our road workers as well as the safety of your worksite and the public
Our traffic control crews are qualified and experienced to complete all types of temporary traffic management setups. Whether it is a single lane take out, stop / slow control, implementing PORTABOOM® or a major road closure, the Ferrycarrig traffic team will deliver.
TfNSW Registration Scheme for Construction Industry Contractors Category G Provision of Traffic Control.
- Ferrycarrig awarded Box Hill to Vineyard 132kv Transmission Mains ConstructionFebruary 17, 2023 - 3:18 am
- Ferrycarrig exhibits at the Inaugral Sydney Water Supply Chain and Recruitment ExpoFebruary 17, 2023 - 2:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Sponsor WaterAid NSW Gala BallOctober 4, 2022 - 4:16 am
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604