At Ferrycarrig, the training and development of our workforce is a significant area of investment. Ferrycarrig is committed to supporting the ongoing professional development of our workforce to ensure that our people learn new skills on the job and grow with our business.
Ferrycarrig has established a comprehensive training and skill development program to ensure the availability of capable and suitably qualified personnel for the delivery of future civil infrastructure projects.
Our Infrastructure Skills Program provides in-house training and entry-level employment opportunities for learning workers. The initiative supports career pathways for key priority groups including young Australians, Indigenous Australians, and unskilled workers.
Ferrycarrig supports vocational career development through apprenticeships and traineeships, internships, and cadetships. We offer apprenticeships and traineeships for Pipe Layers, Form Workers, Boilermakers, Mechanics, and Civil Construction.
We have established university partnerships with the Western Sydney University, University of Technology Sydney, Macquarie University, and the University of Sydney for cooperative engineering internships and cadetships.
We are doing our bit to close the skills gap and empower the next generation of infrastructure workers.
- Ferrycarrig awarded Box Hill to Vineyard 132kv Transmission Mains ConstructionFebruary 17, 2023 - 3:18 am
- Ferrycarrig exhibits at the Inaugral Sydney Water Supply Chain and Recruitment ExpoFebruary 17, 2023 - 2:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Sponsor WaterAid NSW Gala BallOctober 4, 2022 - 4:16 am
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604