Ferrycarrig is a leading constructor of water, sewer, and stormwater infrastructure to the public and private sector construction markets in Australia.
Ferrycarrig is an accredited Sydney Water constructor and is currently working on a number of large-scale water projects across NSW.
Our project teams provide the experience and technical knowledge to overcome challenging projects to upgrade and improve key water and wastewater infrastructure in our communities. Our ability to deliver and engineer design solutions sets us apart in our work.
Key areas of expertise in the water industry:
- Trunk main installation water and sewer
- Water treatment plant works
- Pump station construction and fit-out
- Deep excavation for manhole or boring works
- Horizontal Directional Drilling and Micro tunnelling
- Excavating and installing complex temporary works solutions
- Dewatering of contaminated or treating of water charged ground conditions
- Setup of bypass and diversions to complete sewer and water connections
- Sewer manhole and Water pit construction
- Stormwater construction including pipework and large culvert works
Our pipelaying crews are qualified to complete all types of pipework with the ability to self-deliver all of the components of the works with our in-house personnel and machinery. Whether it is completing property connections, reticulation, or large-scale trunk main installation, Ferrycarrig will deliver.
Water & Sewer Projects
- Ferrycarrig awarded Box Hill to Vineyard 132kv Transmission Mains ConstructionFebruary 17, 2023 - 3:18 am
- Ferrycarrig exhibits at the Inaugral Sydney Water Supply Chain and Recruitment ExpoFebruary 17, 2023 - 2:50 am
- Ferrycarrig Sponsor WaterAid NSW Gala BallOctober 4, 2022 - 4:16 am
- Smoking Ceremony held at Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street Intersection Upgrade SiteApril 11, 2022 - 4:33 am
- Ferrycarrig Awarded Contract to Upgrade Wentworth Avenue and Baker Street IntersectionJanuary 20, 2022 - 5:23 am
Unit 3/4 Brunker Road,
Chullora, NSW 2190
127 Creek Street, Level 23,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Unit 1-4, 15 Tench Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604